Saturday, April 25, 2009

Points to ponder

I jumped on the scales this morning to do my usual naked morning weigh. I know...you're not supposed to but it's always a good indication for me as to how I'm going. Well, they said 97.6kg! OMG!! So that makes me even more determined to continue with my walking and pts counting. I've discovered that even going over my pts by one or two makes a big difference at the end of the week. So I've been very good this week.

I've done a 4km walk every day so far this week. I am totally exhausted when I get home (& busting for a wee!) but afterwards, I feel sooo good. So that will continue.

If someone had told me 6 months ago that I would love low-fat plain yoghurt, I would've said they were crazy! But I do....my fave is Vaalia and I put 2 tblsp on my muesli for brekkie. Yum! I can't do flavoured yoghurt on cereal; it's too sweet so plain is the one for me. It has a tart flavour and is also yummy with my canned peaches. The consistency is almost like cream and I have it every day.

I've just finished lunch and that was a turkey, lettuce, tomato, beetroot and hommus sandwich. Thumbs up for that baby! Tonight we have Maccas for dinner and my choice is a Lean Beef Burger for 4 pts. Nothing else. I might whip up a salad if I feel the urge but usually I don't have anything with it (unless I've saved some pts for a 4.5 small serve of french fries..god..they're divine!). So that's my day. Hoping everyone else is motivated right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment