Monday, April 13, 2009

1 2 3...go!

So this is my first post! I've been doing WW since January 2009 and have lost 5.8kg so far. I've done WW many times before but this time something seems to have clicked in my brain and I'm finding it much easier and it's working! I have also just started walking regularly and log all my walks at a website called Map My Run. It's so motivating to see how I've improved. I can now walk further and faster than when I started and it's only been about 2.5 weeks.

Just for the record, here are my starting stats:

Weight: 105kg
Bust: 127cm
Waist: 115cm
Hips: 135cm

Also, a nice 'before' pic.

1 comment:

  1. HI Alison and welcome to blogger land.

    I am running the 10 kgs in 10 weeks on the weight watchers 30+ board as well if you need more inspiration etc.

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete