Saturday, January 23, 2010

Reporting in

Thanks for your comments....I really appreciate them! I'm very happy to report that after reigning myself in last week I lost 1.1kg! Woot! I hardly ever lose more than .5 so to say I'm very happy is an understatement. All it took was tracking. Yep...I still did no exercise...it was tracking that did it. Plus I have to say I wasn't 100% perfect (who is??) and still went over my pts allowance a couple of times. But the difference is, I went over with GOOD food. Like fruit. I've also discovered grape tomatoes and have been snacking on them. Oh so yummy!

Anyway, I just realised I haven't updated you all on the WW meeting situation. There was a huge development re my previous leader just before Christmas. One of my friends was the weigher at my meeting and she emailed my group of WW friends (another friend calls us the fat farm girls LOL) with the news. WW replaced our leader! You know...the one no one liked. The one that was not inspiring. The one who, basically, was a pain in the arse. The one we had been complaining about for months. My friend the weigher had also been telling WW that perhaps the leader wasn't the right fit with that meeting but was basically ignored. Well, they replaced her too! Bummer. However, the end to the story is that I am going back to that meeting next week. The replacement leader is someone we've had before so I know she's OK. Thank god is all I can say! Praise the lord!

2 comments:

  1. WTG on your loss, Alison! That's great news about the leader situation being resolved as well. :) Glad to hear you've discovered grape tomatoes; they are a staple for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good leader can definitely make all the difference! Congrats on your loss.

    ReplyDelete