Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas catch-up

I did my weigh in this morning & found, to my delight, that I'd lost .3kg. I'm very happy with that considering it happened over Christmas & I haven't been tracking at all. I have been watching what I eat but there's been some yummy chocs & biscuits around the house and I'm sure you all know how that goes. But I was pretty good on Christmas Day....we had ham & salad. I made the garlic bread & made a personal one for myself. No butter, 1.5tsp of WW marg on half a turkish roll. Much better than the beautiful buttery one I made for everyone else! I also had no dessert, just some fruit. Same with Boxing Day which we spent at my in-laws. Prawns, ham, turkey - all cold and some salad. I did indulge in some ice cream (& it was absolutely bloody beautiful!!!) but that was all. So pretty good if I do say so myself.

The biggest challenge is now though. I have to get back into it if I want to be anywhere near my goal weight before I go to the USA in September. I'm exactly 24kgs away and I really don't think I will get there in that time. However, if I can be somewhere around 75kgs, I'll be very happy. Getting back to tracking & exercising is my New Year's resolution but I'm starting today.

Good luck to everyone else and here's hoping for a slimmer more in-control 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment