Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I just wanted to pop in & do a quick catch-up. Since being an on-line WW-er, I've lost the grand total of 300g. Yeah, not very good. I don't know what's going on but I'm only just getting back into my routine that was shattered when I went to Perth in September. So I've been really good for the past 3 days & am now working on the 'one day at a time' mentality.

To answer Tammy's question (well, it wasn't really a question but still), a kilo is equal to 2.2lbs so just multiply my weight or loss to get the imperial. My weight is currently 90.1kg which is around 198lbs. I don't think I like the pounds number much!! It's very big.

Anyway, this week will be better. I will take each day as it comes, trying to avoid snacking or changing my snacks from point snacks to carrots or fruit. I also need to stop eating after dinner which I have managed to do for 3 days. It's a key thing for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Alison
    Eating after dinner used to be my problem too.

    Congratulations on the 300g loss, a loss is a loss and that's the way to go...

    I agree with you rather lets stick to kg's hehehe

    Just keep on keeping on and you will reap the rewards.

    Luv

    Marnet
    SA-Girl
    http://marnetsthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete