Saturday, November 7, 2009

Going well so far this week

I'm very happy with how I'm going this week. I've clocked up 10,000 steps on my pedometer every day except for today. Today I'm sewing. I just made a Tshirt in a size 14! Now if any of you sew, you'll know that sewing pattern sizes mean nothing compared to RTW. But for me to get into a size 14 with minimum adjustments is a real motivator.

I've also been doing well with my eating. Tonight is a challenge though as our family traditionally have McDonalds for dinner. My DH goes out to the drive-through and brings the food back but last week we got the bad news that McD's have decided in their infinite wisdom to stop making the Lean Beef Burger. That's what I usually have....it's 4.5 points and a good choice. Now they've got rid of it. I'm not happy. DH brought me home a Quarter Pounder last week! Eek...it's 11 pts. I won't be having that tonight so have told him to get food for himself & DD....I will have something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment