Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Damn hormonal weight gain!

I hate my hormones! After last week being reasonable and losing .4 to get back under 90kg, this week my body has decided it likes fluid & has given me that .4 back. Well, it was only .3 but still. After going away for the weekend, having dinner out & being good by selecting the grilled fish & vegies, I'm a bit annoyed. More so when I went out this morning to a parent/teacher thing, ate some fruit, had some water & came home. I then jumped back on the scales only to discover I was .4 LESS than earlier. Hmph. I could've cheated & changed my weight on-line but I figure that I wouldn't have been able to do that if I was at a meeting so I left it.

Now I have to suck it in & continue on. This week will be challenging because I'm going out to dinner tonight and to a party on Sat night. I always try to be good at parties but the sight of all that food sitting on a table sends my head into a spin & I just tuck on in. Ergh.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I agree completely - I hate the temptation of parties too, how did you go with it?

    ReplyDelete