Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So close

I am now 100g away from 10 kg lost! After last week's gain of .6, I lost .8 this week. So I am now very close to both 10kg & my 10% goal. Maybe next week? I need to lose .6 next week to hit that 10% so I'm pretty confident that I can do it.

I've done 3 walks this week even though the weather has been foul. I've also been to my Blast class and boy, did she work us hard this week! Between each cardio circuit thingie, we had to jog around the room. Plus, the boxing was really really hard this week. But I feel it's doing me good and I shall continue that. I've also bought one of those WW pedometers for when I'm out shopping, in the hope of getting some extra pts.

Goals this week:

  • .6 loss
  • continue walking
  • get fitted for a new sports bra

No comments:

Post a Comment