Friday, July 16, 2010

Update

Once again there's a big gap between my posts. I've actually lost a little bit and am now down to 86.8kg. I was 86.5 last week but let's not go there. This week, I'm being good. As good as I can that is. I'm just back from a 30min walk and it's my second walk this week which is pretty good for me.

I've come to the conclusion that this weight loss thing isn't a race and that it doesn't matter how long it takes me...as long as I get there in the end. Gosh..that's deep & meaningful isn't it. LOL.

I made something new 2 nights ago. It's the Shepherd's Pie with sweet potato which was in the WW weekly booklet 2 weeks ago. Oh yummy yum yum. I was completely stuffed afterwards. It's very filling which is a damn fine thing. You want pics? OK then.

Here's how it looked before going into the oven.



And here's how it looked on my plate.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it looks delicious! (I am a fan of the Shepherds pie in all it's forms)
    Alison, I think I am finally ready to start my WW challenge again. I know the last time we met, it seemed I was at the threshold, but I needed to hate myself for another 6 months or so before I was really ready to get on the wagon! (that is supposed to be a joke - but I suspect the joke's on me!)
    Keep at it, you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete