Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Well, it's been a while

It's been more than more than 12 months since I updated this blog. Unfortunately for me in that time, I've gained about 10kg. I'm not very happy with this state of affairs and it looks like I've gone back over the 100kg mark. I am SO not happy.

As much as I really don't want to, I've decided to re-join Weight Watchers. I need to. I can't do this by myself as much as I want to fool myself that I can. Obviously I can't. So tomorrow morning, I'll be heading to the meeting and a date with the scales. Not really looking forward to that.

I thought I might do a more low-carb approach with WW this time. I did dabble with lower carb meals late last year & the scales did record a slight downward motion without really much effort. But Christmas did me in and I haven't recovered. So it's back to the grindstone.

I will return tomorrow with the bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment