Sunday, September 5, 2010

August was a complete disaster!

I've not been happy these past few weeks & have had 4 gains in 4 weeks. I now weigh 89.2 & I'm not happy about it. This is the same as I weighed this time last year which means I've been fiddling around for 12 months. So this week I've been pretty good so far. I've walked 3 out of 4 days but I still have a little late night eating going on which I need to reign in.

I've just had brunch (no pic) which was 1 piece of grain toast with 2 tblsp WW cottage cheese, 3 slices of WW bacon, 130g baked beans & some tomato. Very yum & only 4 points. Tonight's plan is Classic Beef Stew with Mash (5.5 pts) followed by Chocolate Self Saucing Puddings (3.5 pts) both from the Cook Tasty WW cookbook. I don't usually cook dessert as I'd rather use the points for something else but I know that my husband likes them so I thought I'd spoil him since it's Father's Day.

I have some challenges this month....first of all there's my birthday next Saturday. I'm going out for lunch with my mother and also another lunch with my WW pals. Ergh. Then the week after, I'm off to Ballarat for the Sewing Guild convention. A week of food that I have no control over. Plus alcohol! Then after that (as if that's not enough!!) I'm going to New Zealand for 5 days to visit a friend. Let's hope that September is not as bad as August.

No comments:

Post a Comment